Home / news / RBC upgrades British American Tobacco to ‘sector perform’

RBC upgrades British American Tobacco to ‘sector perform’

collected by :Rechard Bernard

follow the latest news of” market news” from different sites to most famous technicals / by 2017-01-18 at 0:32

referring to

RBC upgrades British American Tobacco to ‘sector perform’

RBC upgrades British American Tobacco to 'sector perform'*/

– Fri, 6th Jan 2017 08:52(ShareCast News) – RBC Capital Markets upgraded British American Tobacco to ‘sector perform’ from ‘underperform’ and lifted the price target to 4,400p from 4,300p.”With the dilutive effects of Rothmans’ impressive growth and transactional headwinds both moderating we think our Underperform recommendation is no longer warranted and consequently upgrade,” the bank said.RBC said it still reckons the acquisition of Reynolds American is the likely outcome, but recognises that clarity on the US tax rate is needed before a deal can be finalised.
.

read more from here

British American Tobacco drops its Voke medical nicotine inhaler to prioritise e-cigarettes and tobacco heating products

British American Tobacco drops its Voke medical nicotine inhaler to prioritise e-cigarettes and tobacco heating products*/

– Courtney GoldsmithBritish American Tobacco (BAT) today announced it would drop its medical nicotine inhaler Voke to focus more directly on products like e-cigarettes aimed at consumers.BAT said it will give up its manufacturing, intellectual property and know-how assets to Kind Consumer, from which it licensed the product, in return for deferred, contingent payments.No financial details were disclosed.
.

read more from here

Brokerages Set British American Tobacco plc (BATS) Price Target at $5,043.00

Brokerages Set British American Tobacco plc (BATS) Price Target at $5,043.00*/

– Shares of British American Tobacco plc (LON:BATS) have been given an average rating of “Hold” by the twenty-one ratings firms that are presently covering the firm.Four investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell recommendation, six have given a hold recommendation and eleven have given a buy recommendation to the company.The average twelve-month price objective among brokers that have issued a report on the stock in the last year is GBX 4,898 ($59.56).
.

read more from here

British American Tobacco agrees £40.8bn takeover of US rival (From Hampshire Chronicle)

British American Tobacco agrees £40.8bn takeover of US rival (From Hampshire Chronicle)*/

– Dunhill and Lucky Strike firm British American Tobacco has agreed a £40.8 billion takeover of US rival Reynolds in a deal creating the world’s largest listed tobacco company.BAT, which currently owns 42.2% of Reynolds and has a base in Southampton, will pay 59.64 US dollars (£49.27) per share for the remaining 57.8% of the company in an improved offer after originally tabling a 47 billion US dollar (£38.8 billion) approach in October.The deal will bring together a raft of global brands under one roof, including BAT products Rothmans, Kool and Kent, and Reynolds’ brands such as Newport, Camel, Pall Mall, Doral, Misty and Capri slims.
.

read more from here

Stock’s Earning Overview: British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI)

Stock’s Earning Overview: British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI)*/

– In case of Revenue Estimates, 2 analysts have provided their consensus Average Revenue Estimates for British American Tobacco p.l.c.as 17.91 Billion.According to these analysts, the Low Revenue Estimate for British American Tobacco p.l.c.
.

read more from here

read more
visit us
news

Check Also

United Airlines made headlines after a doctor was violently dragged off a flight picture-12419-310x165

United Airlines made headlines after a doctor was violently dragged off a flight

The incident took place on United Airlines Flight 1737 which was headed from Houston (IAH) …