follow the latest news of” market news” from different sites to most famous technicals /Itech Post by 2017-01-07 at 10:44
As it stated in
Tesla Motors Inc Extends Unlimited Supercharging To Customers
– Tesla Motors Inc Extends Unlimited Supercharging To CustomersTesla Motors Inc will be giving consumers a chance to purchase a car with a lifetime unlimited access to its Supercharger network.In November 2016, Tesla has announced that by January 1, 2017 all purchases of cars will come with 400 kilowatt hours of free supercharging or roughly 1000 miles.The owners will have to pay a small fee beyond the 400 kilowatt limit to supercharge. .
Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Rattled By Mobileye-Lucid Motors Partnership
– The race for the next big thing in self-driving cars has started, Mobileye having teamed up with Lucid Motors as they look to take the pioneer of electric cars, Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA), head on.The two companies are planning to integrate their technologies as they look to advance their self-driving technology.If you are following Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX)’s psoriasis drug, Brodalumab, you won’t want to miss what we found Click Here to purchase this report for only $19.99 now!. .
Faraday Future Playing Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Game; Touts Massive Order Flow For FF91 EV
– Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has consistently blown away critics by posting not just strong numbers for order flow for its vehicles, but also impressively turning them into consistent sales quarter in quarter out.Now, its startup counterpart Faraday Future wants to play the same game perhaps in a bid to cover up some of the negative press that the company’s top management and financial turmoil has attracted.In the latest announcement, Faraday Future said that it had received an impressive 64,124 initial orders within the first 36 hours of bookings, including “standard” free reservations as well as the “priority” reservations worth $5,000 that shorten the wait time for the customers. .
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Under Attack from South Korean Singer
– Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has been up against many lawsuits in the past which also includes the company fighting it out against states over its direct sales method.But in a rare instance, the Palo Alto company is currently up against one of its own customers, Ji Chang Son, who had filed a lawsuit against the business after his Model X accelerated and crashed into his house.According to a report by Electrek, Chang Son, who is a famous singer and actor in South Korea, is now using different means to blame the company for the accident. .
– InvestorPlace InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading TipsFor years, Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA ) has run on what amounts to the hype around charismatic founder Elon Musk and a cult following of drivers who see the cars as symbols of the future.But as the company’s autopilot systems evolve and a key competitor hits a wall, the road to mass electric transport – the finish line for TSLA stock holders – looks clearer than ever.Source: ShutterstockAll of the buzz surrounding TSLA right now revolves around the mass-market Model 3 sedan, which should retail for around $35,000 when deliveries kick off late next year. .