Home / Business / Donald Trump and the art of messaging

Donald Trump and the art of messaging

collected by :John Locas

follow the latest news about business from different sites most famous technicals /The Washington Times Http by 2017-01-07 at 0:24

as declared in

Donald Trump and the art of messaging

Donald Trump and the art of messaging*/

– ANALYSIS/OPINION:Call it digital diplomacy.Last week, after the Obama administration broke with 36 years of tradition, by abstaining from a U.N. Security Council vote that declared every Jewish home in east Jerusalem and the West Bank in “flagrant violation of international law,” President-elect Donald Trump stepped up to support our Middle East ally.“We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect.
.

read more from here

The Kennedys Are Invested Alongside Donald Trump

The Kennedys Are Invested Alongside Donald Trump*/

– Republican president-elect Donald Trump is invested alongside America’s most famous Democratic family, the Kennedys, in marquee properties in New York and San Francisco.A product of happenstance rather than intention, the descendants of Joseph P. Kennedy ended up as partial owners of 1290 Avenue of the Americas in New York and 555 California Street in San Francisco, through a substantial stake they own in a publicly traded real estate investment trust named Vornado Realty Trust.Vornado owns 70% of the two buildings; Donald Trump owns the other 30%.
.

read more from here

Ford Motors courts Donald Trump by scrapping a planned plant in Mexico

Ford Motors courts Donald Trump by scrapping a planned plant in Mexico*/

– IT WAS in the spring of 2016 that Donald Trump singled out Ford Motors, calling its plans to build a plant in Mexico an “absolute disgrace” and promising it would not happen on his watch.Back then, it seemed remarkable that the candidate thought he could boss around a firm of Ford’s stature.On January 3rd Ford cancelled its $1.6bn project in the Mexican state of San Luis Potosí and said it would instead invest $700m into an existing plant in Flat Rock, Michigan, to build electric and autonomous cars.
.

read more from here

Donald Trump is right about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Celebrity Apprentice ratings. He’s also wrong.

Donald Trump is right about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Celebrity Apprentice ratings. He’s also wrong.*/

– President-elect Donald Trump has settled on his newest Twitter foe: a TV series he executive-produces.Early Friday morning, Trump crowed over how low the ratings were for the latest season of The Celebrity Apprentice, which debuted Monday, January 2, on NBC, in comparison with the seasons he hosted, the last of which aired in early 2015.(Arnold Schwarzenegger is now hosting the show.)
.

read more from here

read more
visit us

business

About finance market

Avatar for finance market

Check Also

Wells Fargo stock has fallen 1.32% to $52.41 picture-12448-310x165

Wells Fargo stock has fallen 1.32% to $52.41

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) sold a portion of its stake in Wells Fargo yesterday. …